Q: Is a photo I.D. required to pick up all keys?
- Yes, in order to pick up a key a photo I.D. and signature are required.
Q: How to return a key that’s no longer needed?
- Bring it to the Sink building, a receipt will be provided for all key returns.
Q: How do I request a key?
- Fill out the request form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Where do I go to pick up a key after I receive notification it is ready?
- Sink Building, on the 2nd Floor at the Customer Service Center desk.
- Address: 800 Oakland Avenue, Greensboro, NC, 27412.
- The editable key request should be filled and signed electronically with Adobe reader.
- Completed key request forms should be delivered to the Customer Service Center via email to email@example.com; or sent through campus mail to Facilities Operations in the Sink Building; or hand delivered to the Customer Service Center on the 2nd floor of the Sink building.
- In order to pick up assigned keys, the keyholder must present a Photo ID as well as sign the Keyholder’s Ackowledgement agreement at time of pick-up.
- When an employee leaves UNCG or requires different keys, the original keys issued should be returned to the Customer Service Center on the 2nd floor of the Sink building.
- Intellikeys must be used within two weeks of the program date indicated on the key request form.
- No billable services are accepted on the key request form. *Billable work that requires a BANFIN-59 should not be requested using the key request form.
- Note: You must log in to Box to download the form, and to complete electronically the form must be opened with Adobe Acrobat/Reader.